"For this child we have prayed"
~1 Samuel 1:27~
How to Use Roos Wraps for Tummy Time
- Slide Your Legs Through the Tube. Make sure the tube is around your calf muscles with pouch at the bottom of your heels. Pull the pouch through your ankles so it rests over your feet.
- Place Your Baby on Your Legs. Keep your feet on the ground and place your baby on their tummy with their head towards your knees.
- Pull the Pouch Over Your Baby. With one hand on your baby, grab the pouch with your other hand. Secure the pouch around your baby’s back.
- Secure Your Baby with the Straps. Use the straps to wrap around your calves back around to your baby’s back and tie in a bow. Roos Wraps should feel very snug.
- Bond with Your Baby. Depending on your baby’s ability to hold up their head, place your legs at the appropriate level and gently bounce with your baby. Start with 5 min and work up to 20 minutes.